Posts Tagged ‘Facebook’
Since few month many people were talking that Facebook will not be free anymore or very soon Facebook is going to announce paid membership of Facebook.
Now its time to celebrate for Facebook users because after a long period of rumors and many blunders Facebook has declared that Facebook is free and always will be via new home page banner today that means you will not be charged to use Facebook in future too.
So friends lets celebrate & have fun on Facebook.
Facebook has come up with one new feature again which helps you to search new places near you, check in there, rate it, recommend it. All this is possible now with new Nearby feature you will get as update for your Android & iPhone Facebook application.
To use this feature, you can use the Nearby option in the Vertical menu & it will display all the places nearby that your friends have checked in, recommended, liked, rated, etc.
Using this feature the user can categorize the places they have been to like Cafes, Hospitals, Offices, Restaurants, etc. This will also help local businesses to boost up.
Download your update now & start using the great feature now.
Hey folks, following video will guide you regarding how to go offline to individual user & how to go online again
- How to edit Facebook comments?
- How to edit Facebook status?
After Google+, now Facebook has implemented a new feature. Now Facebook allows users to edit the comment they have posted whereas this feature is with Google+ since beginning. Please go through the video to learn a new & interesting feature of Facebook.
But make a note that you can edit comments not status updates.
- How to access Facebook faster
- What are the shortcuts for Facebook?
- What are the keyboard shortcuts for Facebook?
- List of the shortcuts for Facebook?
- List of the keyboard shortcuts for Facebook?
Hey friends, many of you were asking me that how we can access Facebook faster in terms of handling such that every time you need to access it from mouse & need to move it across the screen.
Keyboard Shortcuts for Facebook :
|Alt + ?||Search|
|Alt + m||Compose a new message|
|Alt + 1||Jump to Home Page|
|Alt + 2||Jump to Your profile page|
|Alt + 3||Friend Requests|
|Alt + 4||Your messages|
|Alt + 5||Notifications|
|Alt + 6||Account Page|
|Alt + 7||Privacy|
|Alt + 8||Facebook’s Facebook Page|
|Alt + 9||Facebook Terms/Agreement|
|Alt + 0||Facebook help center|
- For Firefox : Add Shift to the key combination, so as not to trigger the Firefox’s own shortcuts. Ex. Shift + Alt + ? => Search
- For Mac : Use Ctrl instead of Alt for using shortcut. Ex. Ctrl + ? => Search
Atul Palandurkar delivered a Seminar on SEO (Search Engine Optimization) where students learned a lot about SEO & how it can be implemented as well as how useful is?
The seminar was organized by HCL Career Development Centre, Nagpur & held at Hislop College, Nagpur on 01-02-2012
Objective of Tutorial :-
- How to post Tweets to Facebook automatically?
- How to share Tweets to Facebook automatically?
- How to connect Twitter & Facebook accounts?
- How to install Twitter to Facebook?
- How to send tweets to Facebook automatically?
Posting or sharing of your Tweets to Facebook automatically is very simple, you just need to follow certain steps as given below but before that you must have Twitter & Facebook accounts & must be logged in to do so.
The steps are as follows :-
- Click on to “Resources” link available in right panel on Twitter.
- On Resources page, click on to “See all Widgets” link.
- On Widgets page, click on to “Facebook” widget.
- Once you get the link for “Facebook Application”, click on it.
- On Facebook Application page, click on “Install Twitter to Facebook” button.
- It will open a new tab/window & redirect you to facebook showing message “Your Facebook & Twitter accounts are connected” & will ask you to share tweets on your facebook profile, check it to do so. And it’s done!
- If you have created any page(s), then it will ask you to share the same to those pages too using the combobox having list of pages.
- You can also share link, using “Share link” button on same page.
Now your tweets will be posted to facebook automatically.