Posts Tagged ‘Social Network Tutorial’
Go through the map to understand the Google+, this will help you a lot in understanding g+ very easily.
- How to access Google+ faster
- What are the shortcuts for Google+?
- What are the keyboard shortcuts for Google+?
- List of the shortcuts for Google+?
- List of the keyboard shortcuts for Google+?
Hey friends, many of you were asking me that how we can access Google+ faster in terms of handling such that every time you need to access it from mouse & need to move it across the screen.
For Navigation :
|J||Scroll down to next Google+ stream update.|
|K||Scroll up to previous Google+ stream update.|
|Space||Scroll down stream by regular interval.|
|Space + Shift||Scroll up stream by regular interval.|
|Moves cursor to Search Box in Chat section.|
|Enter or Return||Moves cursor to Comment Box when any stream update is selected.|
|Enter or Return + Tab||Submit Comment.|
|@||@ followed by User Name is used mention someone in a post or share the post with them.|
For Formating :
|* (Star)||Denotes the beginning & end of the bold text.
Example : *This is Bold in Google+ *
|_ (Underscore)||Denotes the beginning & end of the italic text.
Example : *This is Italic in Google+ *
|- (hyphen)||Denotes the beginning & end of the strikethrough text.
Example : *This is Strikethrough in Google+ *
Enjoy Social Networking with Google+ now.
- How to access Facebook faster
- What are the shortcuts for Facebook?
- What are the keyboard shortcuts for Facebook?
- List of the shortcuts for Facebook?
- List of the keyboard shortcuts for Facebook?
Hey friends, many of you were asking me that how we can access Facebook faster in terms of handling such that every time you need to access it from mouse & need to move it across the screen.
Keyboard Shortcuts for Facebook :
|Alt + ?||Search|
|Alt + m||Compose a new message|
|Alt + 1||Jump to Home Page|
|Alt + 2||Jump to Your profile page|
|Alt + 3||Friend Requests|
|Alt + 4||Your messages|
|Alt + 5||Notifications|
|Alt + 6||Account Page|
|Alt + 7||Privacy|
|Alt + 8||Facebook’s Facebook Page|
|Alt + 9||Facebook Terms/Agreement|
|Alt + 0||Facebook help center|
- For Firefox : Add Shift to the key combination, so as not to trigger the Firefox’s own shortcuts. Ex. Shift + Alt + ? => Search
- For Mac : Use Ctrl instead of Alt for using shortcut. Ex. Ctrl + ? => Search
Atul Palandurkar delivered a Seminar on SEO (Search Engine Optimization) where students learned a lot about SEO & how it can be implemented as well as how useful is?
The seminar was organized by HCL Career Development Centre, Nagpur & held at Hislop College, Nagpur on 01-02-2012
- How to create Google+ page?
- How to create page on Google+?
- How to create Google+ fan page?
- How to create fan page on Google+?
- How to create page on Google Plus?
Here is the video tutorial which will guide you on above questions :
Looking for twitter keyboard shortcuts, here are they;
- f : Favorite
- r : Reply
- t : retweet
- m : Direct message
- n : New Tweet
- Enter : Toggle details pane
- ? : This menu
- j : Next tweet
- k : Previous Tweet
- space : Page down
- / : Search
- . : Refresh tweets & back to top
- g h : Home
- g r : Replies / mentions
- g p : Profile
- g f : Favorite
- g m : Messages
- g u : Go to user
Objective of Tutorial :-
- How to post Tweets to Facebook automatically?
- How to share Tweets to Facebook automatically?
- How to connect Twitter & Facebook accounts?
- How to install Twitter to Facebook?
- How to send tweets to Facebook automatically?
Posting or sharing of your Tweets to Facebook automatically is very simple, you just need to follow certain steps as given below but before that you must have Twitter & Facebook accounts & must be logged in to do so.
The steps are as follows :-
- Click on to “Resources” link available in right panel on Twitter.
- On Resources page, click on to “See all Widgets” link.
- On Widgets page, click on to “Facebook” widget.
- Once you get the link for “Facebook Application”, click on it.
- On Facebook Application page, click on “Install Twitter to Facebook” button.
- It will open a new tab/window & redirect you to facebook showing message “Your Facebook & Twitter accounts are connected” & will ask you to share tweets on your facebook profile, check it to do so. And it’s done!
- If you have created any page(s), then it will ask you to share the same to those pages too using the combobox having list of pages.
- You can also share link, using “Share link” button on same page.
Now your tweets will be posted to facebook automatically.