- How to find IP address of your computer?
- How to find IP address by programming?
- How to find IP address by Java programming?
- Write a Java program to find IP Address.
Do you want to find your IP Address?
There are following ways to check / find your IP Address
- Using Command prompt.
- Using Programming.
1. Using Command Prompt :
2. Using Programming :
Here we are using a Java Program to find the IP Address. The Java Program to find the IP Address is as follows;
* Language : Java
* File : IPAddressFinder.java
* Date : Saturday, October 2, 2010
* @author Atul Palandurkar
* Email : email@example.com
* Website : www.shardainfotech.com
public class IPAddressFinder
public static void main(String args)
InetAddress ia = InetAddress.getLocalHost();
String ip = ia.getHostAddress();
System.out.println("Your IP Address :- "+ip);
catch (Exception ex)
The above code can be very useful to find the IP address of your computer, as well as this can be used to find the IP address of the user in internet based applications with a little change in it.
Use it & have fun.
Thanks a lot Aatul for this. For many days i was looking for this for my engineering project & i was very much in need of it as i was not getting any clue for how to find the os? Really thanks a lot.
Thanks Raj 🙂