Make your PDF file speak in Adobe Reader
Posted June 2, 2011on:
Got bored of reading large PDF files, tutorials, documets, etc. Would you like to know if someone reads it for you & that too free of cost. I know you guys are eager to know that, so here it is.
- How to make PDF file speak?
- How to make PDF file speak in Adobe reader?
- How to make PDF file speak automatically?
Steps to activate this feature in Adobe Reader:
- Open any pdf file in Adobe Reader
- Go to “View” Menu
- Click on “Read Out Loud” option
- Click on “Activate Read out Loud” option or use Shortcut as Shift+Ctrl+Y
Once this feature is activated, use following shortcuts for different related tasks;
- Read Current Page Only – Shift+Ctrl+V
- Read Entire Document – Shift+Ctrl+B
- Pause Reading – Shift+Ctrl+C
- Stop Reading – Shift+Ctrl+E