Archive for January 2012
- How to use 3G connections properly?
- How to monitor 3G usage from phone?
- How to save money while using 3G connection?
- How to reduce your bill while using 3G connection?
Get yourself a 3g connection, but are verified of a huge bill? Keep following points in mind and your bill will remain within bounds.
TURN OFF 3G:
Simply quit 3g (most smartphone allow you to choose 2g and 3g connection) when you are not browsing the internet or making video calls, fear not, push mail will work is well on an EDGE connection.
USE SPECIFIC BROWSERS:
Pick browsers like Opera Mini while surfing the net, These reduce data usage as they compress Web pages before sending them to your device, resulting in lesser data consumption.
KEEP TRACK OF USAGE:
Download an application that monitors data, such as the data counter widget on ANDROID, to keep track of your usage.
CHOOSE MOBILE VERSION:
Most handset browsers give you the option of viewing desktop or mobile version of websites. when in doubt, go with the mobile version. They are much lighter in terms of data usage.
- How to write a simple Java program?
- How to write Hello in Java?
- How to write HelloWorld in Java?
- How to write & execute a simple Java program?
- How to write Java program using Notepad & execute using Command Prompt?
Posted from WordPress for Android