How to create sticky note in Windows 7
Posted April 19, 2012on:
* How to create sticky note in Windows 7?
* How to save to do’s in Windows 7?
* How to activate sticky note gadget in Windows 7?
* How to use sticky note in Windows 7?
Hey all, some of my friends asked me that Windows 7 has no sidebar as that of Windows Vista, so there is no gadget called “Sticky Notes” so that they can save their to do’s & all.
One good news is that even if there is no sidebar in Windows 7 as that of Windows Vista but the gadget Sticky Note is still there & you can use it easily.
- Go to Start Menu
- Type “Sticky Notes” in search field at bottom & it will appear at top of Start Menu.
- Click on “Sticky Notes” & it will create a new Sticky Note for you.