Archive for May 2012
The most awaited NetBeans IDE 7.2 is now available to download.
You can download the NetBeans IDE here.
New Features of NetBeans 7.2
- Project scanning now on background, not blocking editor features and navigation
- Improved project scanning speed
- Improved performance on remote File systems
- FindBugs support
- TestNG testing framework support
- New refactorings and hints
- Various Maven support enhancements
- Various Debugger enhancements
- Oracle Public Cloud and Amazon Elastic Beanstalk support
- Code completion for Java Persistence named queries and JPQL statements
- More editor hints for EJB and CDI
- Improved and updated support for JSF component suites
- Scene Builder interoperability
- Improved FXML and JavaFX CSS support
- FX-in-Swing Projects
- Default configurations for instant Run as WebStart and Run in Browser
- Project auto-update and improved FX SDK/RT auto-detection
- Support for PHP 5.4
- PHP editing: Fix Uses action, annotations support, editing of Neon and Apache Config files and more
- Support for Symfony2, Doctrine2 and ApiGen frameworks
- FTP remote synchronization
- Support for running PHP projects on Hudson
Groovy and Grails
- Dramatic improvement of scanning, code completion and Go to Type action speed
- Updated to Groovy version 1.8.6
- Enhancements of code completion and editor hints
- Support new C++11 standard
- Pretty printing, watchpoints and catchpoints support for gdb
- Partial and Incremental Find Usages
- Improved parsing performance and reduced memory consumption
- Positioning of tabs in window system can be configured
- Support for custom implementations of tab control
- New @NavigatorPanel.Registration for registering navigator panels declaratively
- New @Arg annotation for registering command line options declaratively
- New @NbBundle.Messages available on fields
- Subversion 1.7 built-in support
- Improved Find in Projects functionality
- New default locations for userdir and cachedir
- 64-bit launcher for Windows
Resource : NetBeans.org
I received the offer from uCertify.com to review the 1Z0-851: OCP Java SE 6 Programmer Preparation Kit. I have accepted the offer & have started reviewing the Exam preparation & hope I will complete the review very soon.
Whatever so ever I have been through the preparation kit till now, I found it very simple & attractive; also very informative & user friendly. This kit consist of lots of tutorials, quiz, exam papers (tests), articles on OCP for Java SE 6.
You can download the free trial from uCertify.
Following video will guide you to install the 1Z0-851: OCP Java SE 6 Programmer Preparation Kit :
* How to rotate picture in Windows Explorer?
* How to rotate picture in Windows Explorer in Windows 7?
Hey friends, if you want to rotate a picture in Windows Explorer, you can use following shortcut :
Press Ctrl+Period (.) – It will rotate a picture clockwise in Windows Explorer
Posted from WordPress for Android
- What are the different versions of Android?
- What is the timeline of Android?
- What is the roadmap of Android?
- What is Cupcake
- What is Donut
- What is Eclair?
- What is Froyo?
- What is Gingerbread?
- What is Honeycomb?
- What is Ice Cream Sandwitch?
- What is Jelly Beans?
Following is the timeline for Android versions :
- Android 1.0 Beta : 5 November 2007
- SDK : 12 November 2007
- V 1.0 : 23 September 2008
- V 1.1 : 9 February 2009
Since April 2009, each Android version has been developed under a codename based on a dessert item as follows :
- V 1.5 Cupcake : 30 April 2009
- V 1.6 Donut : 15 September 2009
- V 2.0 Éclair : 26 October 2009
- V 2.1 Éclair : 12 January 2010
- V 2.2 Froyo : 20 May 2010
- V 2.3 Gingerbread : 6 December 2010
- V 3.0 Honeycomb : 22 February 2011
- V 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich : 19 October 2011
- V 4.1 Jelly Beans : 9 July 2012
Future Versions :
The next major upgrade of Android is expected to be released very soon.
- Android Inc. was founded in US in October, 2003
- Google acquired Android Inc. on August 17, 2005
- Open Handset Alliance (OHA) was established on 5 November 2007
- Google, Broadcom Corporation, HTC, Intel, LG, Marvell Technology Group, Motorola, NVidia, Qualcomm, Samsung Electronics, Sprint Nextel, T-Mobile and Texas Instruments were founders of OHA.
- OHA is a Consortium of Total 84 Companies.
- Android 1.0 beta was launched on 5th November 2007
- Version 1.0 : 23 September 2008
- Latest Stable Version : 4.0.4 (Ice Cream Sandwich) on 28 March 2012