History of Android
Posted May 2, 2012on:
- Android Inc. was founded in US in October, 2003
- Google acquired Android Inc. on August 17, 2005
- Open Handset Alliance (OHA) was established on 5 November 2007
- Google, Broadcom Corporation, HTC, Intel, LG, Marvell Technology Group, Motorola, NVidia, Qualcomm, Samsung Electronics, Sprint Nextel, T-Mobile and Texas Instruments were founders of OHA.
- OHA is a Consortium of Total 84 Companies.
- Android 1.0 beta was launched on 5th November 2007
- Version 1.0 : 23 September 2008
- Latest Stable Version : 4.0.4 (Ice Cream Sandwich) on 28 March 2012
Tags: Android, android inc, Android Tutorials, Android Tutorials for beginners, Atul Palandurkar, Broadcom, Broadcom Corporation, Founders of OHA, gaming, Google, HTC, Ice Cream Sandwich, Intel, latest stable version, LG, Marvell Technology Group, Motorola, NVidia, OHA, OHA Logo, Open Handset Alliance, Qualcomm, Samsung Electronics, Sprint Nextel, T-Mobile, technology, Texas Instruments