Archive for July 2012
|Parameter||Samsung Galaxy S3||Apple iPhone 5|
|Display||4.65 inch Super AMOLED||4 inch (Expected)|
|Pixel Density||319 ppi||367 ppi (Expected)|
|Processor||Quad Core ARM A9||Quad Core A6 (Expected)|
|RAM||1 GHz||1 GHz (Expected)|
|Operating System||Android – Ice Cream Sandwitch||iOS 6 (Expected)|
|4G LTE||Yes||Yes (Expected)|
|Camera||8 mega pixels||8 mega pixels|
|Battery||2250 mAH||Will come up with good battery backup.|
NetBeans has released another milestone version NetBeans IDE 7.2 which is available to download at NetBeans official website.
Watch video : NetBeans IDE 7.2 Overview[youtube:http://youtu.be/8wNdixWzS_Y%5D
Following are the new features of NetBeans 7.2 :
- Project scanning now on background, not blocking editor features and navigation
- Improved project scanning speed
- Improved performance on remote Filesystems
- FindBugs support
- TestNG testing framework support
- New refactorings and hints
- Various Maven support enhancements
- Various Debugger enhancements
- Amazon Elastic Beanstalk support
- Code completion for Java Persistence named queries and JPQL statements
- More editor hints for EJB and CDI
- Improved and updated support for JSF component suites
- Scene Builder interoperability
- Improved FXML and FX CSS support
- FX-in-Swing Projects
- Default configurations for instant Run as WebStart and Run in Browser
- Project auto-update and improved FX SDK/RT auto-detection
- Support for PHP 5.4
- PHP editing: Fix Uses action, annotations support, editing of Neon and Apache Config files and more
- Support for Symfony2, Doctrine2 and ApiGen frameworks
- FTP remote synchronization
- Support for running PHP projects on Hudson
Groovy and Grails
- Dramatic improvement of scanning, code completion and Go to Type action speed
- Updated to Groovy version 1.8.6
- Enhancements of code completion and editor hints
- Support new C++11 standard
- Pretty printing, watchpoints and catchpoints support for gdb
- Partial and Incremental Find Usages
- Improved parsing performance and reduced memory consumption
- Positioning of tabs in window system can be configured
- Support for custom implementations of tab control
- New @NavigatorPanel.Registration for registering navigator panels declaratively
- New @Arg annotation for registering command line options declaratively
- New @NbBundle.Messages available on fields
- Subversion 1.7 built-in support
- Improved Find in Projects functionality
- New default locations for userdir and cachedir
- 64-bit launcher for Windows
For More Details click here.
Conducted seminar on Cloud Computing & Android at Guru Nanak Institute of Engineering & Management, Nagpur on 18th July 2012 between 11.30 am to 1.30 pm.
It was great session. I had a great interaction with the students of GNIEM, Nagpur & discussed a lot about Cloud Computing & Android. We also had a great discussion on Java User Group Nagpur & NetBeans User Group Nagpur, asked students to join the group & learn a lot. Many of them were interested to koin JUG Nagpur & NUG Nagpur too. Also asked girls to come forward & help to form Java Duchess Group Nagpur soon.
Thanks a lot Team GNIEM for organizing the seminar & students for supporting a lot.
Glimpse of Seminar :
Followed by iOS, Android & WebOS, finally the Microsoft has decided to come up with one of the most demanding, dominating & most awating feature of screen capture as a standard feature in Windows 8 and it will strike the market very soon.
Now Windows 8 users will be able to share their screens & memorable events via screen capture.
As per the information, screen can be captured via combination of Windows Key & Camera Button (Press them together).
Since Windows 7.8. is nearly similar to Windows 8 in sence of basic features, this new feature will work on Windows 7.8 devices too. That means you don’t need to spend money on new device for this great feature.
Source : WPDang
Posted from WordPress for Android