Archive for February 2013
Conducted a Seminar on Bluetooth Technologies at Lt. Vasantdada Polytechnic, Nagpur on 25 Feb. 2013 between 3 pm to 5 pm.
It is always a great experience to share stuffs with our juniors as we are alumni of the same college. Being President & Member of Alumni Association of Lt. Vasantdada Polytechnic, we will be conducting various seminars & workshops in future too.
I was asked to write a book for Java Application Development using NetBeans IDE by PACKT Publishing, UK which is one of the leading technology books publishers in world. It will be a great experience to work with the great publishing house and their team. Thanks a lot Packt & Team.
I know, Java and NetBeans community will definitely accept the book with a grand welcome. The book is intended for Java Developers who are not aware of NetBeans IDE or those who have experience of Java development but have not used NetBeans for development of Java applications. This book can be referred by novice also to learn Java and Java application development using NetBeans IDE very easily.
My outline (contents) was selected out of few other authors and then after we signed the contract, now the book is complete and very soon the book will hit the market in different formats by the publisher in March 2013.
I just love it, I have tried my best in writing this book and to make it easier for novice to experts. It was a great pleasure working with Packt Team.
You will learn many things from this book such as :
- Use NetBeans IDE for Java technologies
- Develop a HelloWorld application with NetBeans IDE
- Explore the layout of NetBeans IDE
- Develop different Java applications in NetBeans
- Use the Visual Designer
- Design Java projects
- Develop web applications using NetBeans IDE
- Add and handle images in your application
- Write interfaces in NetBeans IDE
- Handle exceptions in NetBeans IDE
- Deploy UI applications
You can buy and download the book in different formats such as e-book (pdf), e-pub, kindle book, etc.
I hope you will like the book. After reading, please mail me your reviews.
You can book your copy from following links :
Get your copy now and start developing professional applications within few minutes.
This is a great update that Google has come up with for Android Developers, Android Trainers and Android Learners because before this ADT Bundle setting up Android Development Environment was bit tedious job and it was very time consuming too. Many times students asked me the steps to setup the Android Development Environment and every time (for every new batch) we need to setup the Android Development Environment from scratch and I used to tell them following steps :
- Download JDK (Java Development Kit), Install it, Set Environment Path
- Download Eclipse
- Download ADT Plugin for Eclipse
- Set the Preferences in Eclipse with Android SDK path
- Download the latest Platform Tools and others required but optional stuffs
But now thanks to Google for ADT Bundle which provides everything you need to start developing Android Applications. The ADT Bundle includes :
- Eclipse + ADT Plugin (ADT Plugin already installed inside Eclipse)
- Android SDK Tools
- Android Platform Tools
- Latest Android Platform
- Latest Android System Image for Emulator
To setup the ADT Bundle you need to follow 2 steps below :
- Unpack the ZIP file (named
adt-bundle-<os_platform>.zip) and save it to an appropriate location, such as a “Development” directory in your home directory.
- Open the
adt-bundle-<os_platform>/eclipse/directory and launch Eclipse.
If you are new to Android Development, I will recommend ADT Bundle to quick start development process. but if wish to go with the existing IDE then you can go with downloading the SDK Tools for Eclipse.
Click on the image above to download the ADT Bundle.
Watch the demo video here :
We all know that Java One is the biggest conference of Java and technologies conducted every year by Oracle Inc.
Following are the 5 key reasons why you should attend Java One :
- Learn a lot directly from industry experts of Oracle and some other companies that books cannot teach you and that too practically at hands on labs.
- Get latest updates about latest happenings, jobs in tech world and share experiences.
- Satisfy you tech appetite along with the delicious 5 star food.
- Visit breath taking party at the end of the day to overcome the overdose of technology and to form new bonding with experts as well.
- Get Free T-shirt and other merchandise from Oracle.
So what are you waiting for? Lets Register for Java One now!
The most awaiting conference is back again at the same place in Hyderabad.
This time Java One India 2013 will be on 8-9 May 2013 at Hyderabad International Convention Centre (HICC), Hyderabad, India so save the dates, update your calendar to experience the magic of Java and join the Java Developer Elite.
During Java One you can learn a lot directly from the experts and you can choose from 50 different sessions, multiple demos, keynotes, hands on labs (practical labs) which will cover following topics :
- Constructing modern applications using Java SE
- Creating rich and immersive client-side solutions using JavaFX
- Building mobile and embedded Java applications targeting next-generation smart devices
- Composing sophisticated Java EE–based enterprise solutions
- Developing with the latest Oracle database technology
- Building and deploying business applications in the cloud securely and seamlessly
I am definitely going to attend the Java One again. Last time I had a chance to help people at NetBeans Booth, thanks to Sharat Chander, Ashvin Rao and Java One Team for that great favor. I will love to host the NetBeans Booth again this time to help people. I am also working on book covering NetBeans and Java.
Some memorable moments of Java One 2012 :
|Java One India 2012|