Posted June 19, 2013on:
- What is HTML5?
- What is new in HTML5?
- What is not in HTML5?
- What is removed in HTML5?
- Which tags are included in HTML5?
- Which tags are obsolete in HTML5?
- Why HTML5?
- There are many new features in HTML5 which are incorporated in HTML5 in the form of new tags such as <canvas>, <header>, <footer>, <section>, <article>, <menu>, <figure>, <audio> and <video> by WHATWG.
- While there are many new features and tags are added to HTML5 but some old tags are removed too like <b>, <font>, <frame>, <center> and <big>.
- New features and syntax are much simplified than HTML4 such as doctype declaration is one of them and now you can simply write <!doctype html>
- HTML5 syntax are compatible with HTML4 and XHTML but not with SGML.
- Apart from all of these new feature HTML5, it is still under in progress and you should keep track of latest happenings in HTML5.