Callback number for lost or stolen Android device
Posted August 10, 2014on:
- How to Recover lost Android Phone?
- How to Recover lost Android Device?
- How to Recover stolen Android Phone?
- How to Recover stolen Android Device?
- How to set callback number to recover lost Android device?
- How to set callback number to recover lost Android phone?
- How to set callback number to recover stolen Android device?
- How to set callback number to recover stolen Android phone?
Have you or your loved one has lost their Android device or Android phone? If yes, you might have come to a conclusion that people do not bother to return your device. But now you can ask them or appeal them to return your lost device or phone.
Amazed! Yes, this is possible because of new update in Google’s Android Device Manager which is now giving an option to set “call me back” phone number to recover lost Android device.
How does it work? Features :
- Display callback number on lock screen, once you lock device using Android Device Manager
- Display custom message on lock screen again to phone’s finder or thief
Now your Android device is more secure and no need to worry about the lost or stolen android phone or device.