Archive for May 2016
- What is Parcelable?
- What is Serializable?
- What are the differences between Parcelable and Serializable?
- Explain : Parcelable Vs. Serializable
- What is Parcelable and Serializable in Android?
Parcelable Vs. Serializable
|What is it?||Google developped Parcelable for better performance on android||Serializable is a standard Java interface|
|Purpose||For marshaling and unmarshaling Java objects||For marshaling and unmarshaling Java objects|
|Speed||10 times Faster than Serializable because it is optimized for usage on android development||Slower than Parcelable|
|Implementation Time||Requires more time than Serializable||Requires very less time as compared to Parcelable|
|Degree of Implementation||Difficult||Easier than Parcelable|
|Memory||Less temporary objects||Serializable interface create a lot of temporary objects and cause quite a bit of garbage collection|
|Use with Intent||Parcelable array can be pass via Intent in android||
Cannot be used with Intent
- How to spoof GPS location in Marshmallow?
- How to fake GPS location in Marshmallow?
To spoof / fake GPS location in Marshmallow follow the steps below :
- Go to “Settings”
- Go to “About phone”
- Scroll to the bottom until you see Build Number.
- Repeatedly tap it until you unlock “Developer options”
- Go back to “Settings”
- Right above “About phone”, you will now see “Developer options”.
- Look for “Select mock location app”
- Click on this to select the app you use to GPS spoof.
Subscribe blog for more updates.
- How to change editor full screen in NetBeans IDE?
NetBeans IDE is having a new and great feature where we can full screen the code editor window.
This small video tutorial shows how to change editor full screen in NetBeans IDE?
Being a trainer, I need to share screen with code and sometime only code nothing else. This is one of the most useful feature for me while teaching Java technologies and UI technologies such as HTML5, CSS, JS, etc. This is why I love NetBeans IDE a lot.
Hope this tutorial is helpful for you as well.