- How to spoof GPS location in Marshmallow?
- How to fake GPS location in Marshmallow?
To spoof / fake GPS location in Marshmallow follow the steps below :
- Go to “Settings”
- Go to “About phone”
- Scroll to the bottom until you see Build Number.
- Repeatedly tap it until you unlock “Developer options”
- Go back to “Settings”
- Right above “About phone”, you will now see “Developer options”.
- Look for “Select mock location app”
- Click on this to select the app you use to GPS spoof.
Subscribe blog for more updates.
This helped me.
Besides I am looking for more as I questioned on this link:
Before Marshmallow I used following code to detect whether mock location is enabled or not.
I am not sure how to detect that in Marshmallow?
I have tried many fake location apps, Floater is the best I have found https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.marlon.floating.fake.location&hl=en