Archive for the ‘Applications’ Category
Hey friends, the wait is finally over and Ministry of Railways, Government of India has launched the official android application for booking tickets on the go and much more. The official app is IRCTC Connect and is live on Play store and one can download for free.
Rail ticketing now made simpler just by SWIPE and SHUFFLE, SELECT and BOOK. Install the newly launched IRCTC android app and book a railway ticket anywhere in India at your fingertips.
• One step login to existing users
• Search and Book train tickets
• View and Cancel tickets
• Retains recently added passenger details
• New Users, register from App directly
• Upcoming Journey Alerts
Enjoy the never before experience of online ticketing with all new IRCTC mobile app.
Source : Google Play and Ministry of Railways, Government of India.
The Ministry of Railways, Government of India has finally announced the much awaited IRCTC Connect, Android App which will allow you to book tickets on the go now. This app will offer all the IRCTC services on your Android device now. So gear up and start planning next holiday now.
Key features of IRCTC Connect are as follows:
- Search and Book train Tickets
- Recent Passenger List
- Check PNR Status
- View or Cancel Tickets
- Hassle free access to existing users
Very soon it will hit the Android market that is Google Play.
- How to Recover lost Android Phone?
- How to Recover lost Android Device?
- How to Recover stolen Android Phone?
- How to Recover stolen Android Device?
- How to set callback number to recover lost Android device?
- How to set callback number to recover lost Android phone?
- How to set callback number to recover stolen Android device?
- How to set callback number to recover stolen Android phone?
Have you or your loved one has lost their Android device or Android phone? If yes, you might have come to a conclusion that people do not bother to return your device. But now you can ask them or appeal them to return your lost device or phone.
Amazed! Yes, this is possible because of new update in Google’s Android Device Manager which is now giving an option to set “call me back” phone number to recover lost Android device.
How does it work? Features :
- Display callback number on lock screen, once you lock device using Android Device Manager
- Display custom message on lock screen again to phone’s finder or thief
Now your Android device is more secure and no need to worry about the lost or stolen android phone or device.
It is a small application which uses the Camera Flash to enlighten and which may also help you in searching something in dark. The best part is it works in a single click on your Android phone with or without flash. If your phone does not have flash, it will set brightness of your phone to maximum, as soon as you close application it will set brightness back to original.
This application was developed as a part of Android Training we provide at AnCyber, Pune (India).
Go, download and get enlightened.