Archive for the ‘Video Tutorials’ Category
Can you judge a person from his/her habits?
As human, we always judge people by their habits, actions, political views, religions, beliefs, till the last day of our life.
Achieving neutrality is the most difficult task.
Take a look at this small video and let us understand about people and habits
- How to change editor full screen in NetBeans IDE?
NetBeans IDE is having a new and great feature where we can full screen the code editor window.
This small video tutorial shows how to change editor full screen in NetBeans IDE?
Being a trainer, I need to share screen with code and sometime only code nothing else. This is one of the most useful feature for me while teaching Java technologies and UI technologies such as HTML5, CSS, JS, etc. This is why I love NetBeans IDE a lot.
Hope this tutorial is helpful for you as well.
- How to publish Android app to Google Play Store?
- How to publish Android app to Google Play Store using Eclipse?
- How to create keystore in Android?
- How to zip align an Android app?
- How to export signed Android package?
- How to export signed Android APK?
- How to export signed Android app?
- How to create signature for Android app?
- How to compress Android app for publishing?
- How to make an Android app ready for publishing?
This video will guide you to publish your own Android apps on Google Play through some simple steps and that too with few clicks. This small video will answer all the questions above.
The video was recorded during a Online Android Training and uploading unedited video here. The training was conducted from Doha, Qatar. If you need online training on Android or need any support, please feel free to write me at email@example.com
Please feel free to share the video if you like it and do comment below. And subscribe to my YouTube channel for more video tutorials.