Posts Tagged ‘Android Training in Nagpur’
- How to publish Android app to Google Play Store?
- How to publish Android app to Google Play Store using Eclipse?
- How to create keystore in Android?
- How to zip align an Android app?
- How to export signed Android package?
- How to export signed Android APK?
- How to export signed Android app?
- How to create signature for Android app?
- How to compress Android app for publishing?
- How to make an Android app ready for publishing?
This video will guide you to publish your own Android apps on Google Play through some simple steps and that too with few clicks. This small video will answer all the questions above.
The video was recorded during a Online Android Training and uploading unedited video here. The training was conducted from Doha, Qatar. If you need online training on Android or need any support, please feel free to write me at email@example.com
Please feel free to share the video if you like it and do comment below. And subscribe to my YouTube channel for more video tutorials.
Conducted 3 days Live and Online Android Training at Oracle Mumbai from Oracle Park, Pune dated 15th Dec. 2014 to 17th Dec. 2014. It was a great experience to conduct training for the giant like Oracle. It is always pleasure and fun working with Oracle people. After the completion of the training received great feedback from all the attendees, glad to see that people out there liked training methodology. I always love to share the knowledge and experiences with the people.
Conducted 2 hour Seminar on Android at Shree Datta Meghe Polytechnic, Nagpur on 6th Aug. 2013 at 12 noon.
It was again great experience during the interaction with the students of SDMP, shared experiences and had a day long discussion with the students. Awesome experience.
- How to use Emulator for Android?
- What are the Android Emulator Shortcuts?
- What are the Android Emulator Keyboards Shortcuts?
- What are the Keyboard Shortcuts for Android Emulator?
- How to use Android Emulator from Keyboard?
Keyboard shortcuts for Android Emulator :
Emulator Key / Function
|Menu||F2 or Page-up|
|Star||Shift + F2 or Page-down|
|Call / Dial||F3|
|Hang-up / End Call / Lock Screen||F4|
|Volume-up||Keypad ‘+’ or Ctrl + 5|
|Volume-down||Keypad ‘-’ or Ctrl + 6|
|Camera||Ctrl + Keypad 5 or Ctrl + F3|
|Previous Layout Orientation||Keypad 7 or Ctrl + F11|
|Next Layout Orientation||Keypad 9 or Ctrl + F12|
|Toggle Cell Networking ON/OFF||F8|
|Toggle Code Profiling||F9 (only with -trace startup option)|
|Toggle Full screen Mode||Alt + Enter or Alt + Return|
|Toggle Trackball Mode||F6|
|Enter Trackball Mode Temporarily||Delete|
|DPad Left||Keypad 4|
|DPad Right||Keypad 6|
|DPad Up||Keypad 8|
|DPad Down||Keypad 2|
|DPad Center||Keypad 5|
|Increase Onion Alpha||Keypad * (Multiply or Star)|
|Decrease Onion Alpha||Keypad / (Divide)|
Source : Android
- What are the components of Android?
- Explain android components.
This is a small tutorial which explains about Android Components in brief.