- How to write Hello World in Python?
- How to print Hello World in Python?
- How to print a new line in Python?
- How to print a blank line in Python?
- How to run the Python Code?
- How to execute the Python Code?
print() # prints a new or blank line, works as "\n"
Please refer above code to print Hello World in Python
Steps to Run the above code:
- Navigate to the folder/directory where you have saved your python code or file.
- Here I have considered that python file is saved on “c:\>” and the File name is “HelloWorld.py
- Just type the following command now to execute the Python program: c:\> python HelloWorld.py
- Navigate to GitHub repository and download the code from here: 001_Hello.py
We conduct Python Training and Workshop for Corporates and College Students, if interested, please write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Life Coach, International Trainer, and Author