- How to write variables in Python?
- How to create variables in Python?
- How to add variables in Python?
- How to define variables in Python?
- What are the types of variables in Python?
x=5 # int
y=3.5 # float
z="ABC" # String
Please refer above code to define variables in Python and print their values.
The above code clearly states that there are three (3) types of Variables in Python:
- int – Integer Values
- float – Float Values or Decimal Values
- String – String literals
Steps to Run the above code:
- Navigate to the folder/directory where you have saved your python code or file.
- Here I have considered that python file is saved on “c:\>” and the File name is “Variables.py
- Just type the following command now to execute the Python program: c:\> python Variables.py
- Navigate to GitHub repository and download the code from here: Variables.py
We conduct Python Training and Workshop for Corporates and College Students, if interested, please write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Life Coach, International Trainer, and Author