- How to find the area of a circle in Python?
- How to find the circumference of a circle in Python?
- How to find the area and circumference of a circle in Python?
print("Enter radius of circle")
rad = input()
area = 3.14 * r * r
circumference = 2 * 3.14 * r
Steps to Run the above code:
- Navigate to the folder/directory where you have saved your python code or file.
- Here I have considered that python file is saved on “c:\>” and the File name is “Circle.py
- Just type the following command now to execute the Python program: c:\> python Circle.py
- Navigate to GitHub repository and download the code from here: Circle.py
We conduct Python Training and Workshop for Corporates and College Students, if interested, please write to us on email@example.com
Life Coach, International Trainer, and Author