Posts Tagged ‘technology’
I was asked to write a book for Java Application Development using NetBeans IDE by PACKT Publishing, UK which is one of the leading technology books publishers in world. It will be a great experience to work with the great publishing house and their team. Thanks a lot Packt & Team.
I know, Java and NetBeans community will definitely accept the book with a grand welcome. The book is intended for Java Developers who are not aware of NetBeans IDE or those who have experience of Java development but have not used NetBeans for development of Java applications. This book can be referred by novice also to learn Java and Java application development using NetBeans IDE very easily.
My outline (contents) was selected out of few other authors and then after we signed the contract, now the book is complete and very soon the book will hit the market in different formats by the publisher in March 2013.
I just love it, I have tried my best in writing this book and to make it easier for novice to experts. It was a great pleasure working with Packt Team.
You will learn many things from this book such as :
- Use NetBeans IDE for Java technologies
- Develop a HelloWorld application with NetBeans IDE
- Explore the layout of NetBeans IDE
- Develop different Java applications in NetBeans
- Use the Visual Designer
- Design Java projects
- Develop web applications using NetBeans IDE
- Add and handle images in your application
- Write interfaces in NetBeans IDE
- Handle exceptions in NetBeans IDE
- Deploy UI applications
You can buy and download the book in different formats such as e-book (pdf), e-pub, kindle book, etc.
I hope you will like the book. After reading, please mail me your reviews.
You can book your copy from following links :
Get your copy now and start developing professional applications within few minutes.
I have secured 1st Place in National Android Apps Development Championship prelim round held at JLCCE (J. L. Chaturvedi College of Engineering), Nagpur (Maharashtra – India) which was organized by AppsBuzz in association with IIT Madras in 1st week of December 2012 and have received the Certificate of Merit from them too.
The overall competition was good & the arrangements were good enough.
Now I have received the invitation mail to attend the final round at IIT Madras during 1st week of January 2013. I will try to be there & give my best too.
Many students & professionals were asking that how they can change the font size in Eclipse.
Here is the way to change the font size in Eclipse :
- Go to Window Menu > Preferences > General > Appearance > Colors and Fonts
- Then to change the font size : Go to Java > Java Editor Text Font > Edit
- Now set the font & font size you wish, done.
See Video Tutorial for above :
- What are the different versions of iOS?
- What is the timeline of iOS?
- What is the roadmap of iOS?
Versions of iOS :
Following are the versions of iOS for iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch :
- V 1.0 : 29 June 2007
- V 2.0 : 11 July 2008
- V 3.0 : 17 June 2009
- V 4.0 : 21 June 2010
- V 5.0 : 12 October 2011
- V 6.0 (Beta 1) : 11 June 2012
Future Versions :
Final release of V 6.0 expected between September – November 2012.
Source : Wikipedia