- Hidden Bluetooth software in XP
- Hidden Bluetooth file transfer wizard in XP
- Hidden Bluetooth utility in XP
- How to use inbuilt Bluetooth File Transfer Wizard in XP?
You may have faced problem many a times while Bluetooth file transfer, you need to install any software Bluetooth file transfer in XP.
Since XP has its own hidden utility for Bluetooth file transfer, now you don’t need to install any third party software for Bluetooth file transfer in XP.
- Go to Start > Run
- Type “fsquirt” without quotes.
- Hidden “Bluetooth File Transfer Wizard” will open.
- Click Next to select operation.
- Select option “Send a file” or “Receive a file” & click “Next”; the wizard will guide you completely for the respective operation.